Power ranges between 5 and 70 t/h are possible (depending on structure and moistness of the grist)
- Driving power up to 450 kW is possible.
- The temperatures of the rotor shaft bearing and the mill chamber are monitored.
- Easy shift of rotational direction by means of pneumatically adjustable baffle plates
- Short idle and set-up times due to user-friendl changing systems for beaters and screens
- Regular distribution and feeding of grist due to Triplex screw feeder
- Grist cleaning due to upstream plate magnets and heavy particle separator
Fields of application
- Crops and similar products
- Wood chips for production of wood pellets
- Straw as bedding/litter or for production of straw pellets
Hammer mills manufactured by Anlagenbau Gelting GmbH stand out thanks to their solid design and their user-friendly operation.
Through the use of a frequency converter, it is possible to adjust the rated rotating speed of the mill continuously. This has a significant influence on the structure of the ground material.
width in mm
Information to Download